Greensburg UMC


Contact Us

Youth Ministry

Childrens Ministry

Sunday School

Our Preschool


Good Neighbors


Visitors Info

Bible School 2019

Church Forms

Meeting/Event Scheduling Form

This form must be used by church committees or worship teams to schedule meetings or events. Without this form, your meeting will not be included on the church calendar and your room may not be available on the day and time you request.

Building Rental Form

This form is to be used to rent our facilities for your next meeting or event. (If you are scheduling a meeting for a church ministry team or committee, use the meeting/special event form above)

Use Of Baseball Field Or Pavillion

If you need to schedule use of our baseball field or pavillion, please fill out this form and return it to the church office. Without this form others could book the field on the date that you request.

General Fundraising Form

If you or your team or committee are planning a fundraising event, this form must be filled out and returned to the church office before the fundraiser begins.

Reimbursement Request Form

This form is to be used to request to be reimbursed for funds. If you purchased an item or items for the church and paid for it yourself, please submit this form along with a copy of the receipt to the church office.

Photo Release Form

This form is to be used to give or deny permission for us to use any photographs in publications or on our website.

Preschool Forms

All the forms needed to enroll in Loving Hands Preschool or that may be needed during the school year.

Youth Parental Consent/Liability Release Form

If a Church or youth activity requires a medical release form, this form may be downloaded, printed, filled out and returned to the person or persons in charge of the event or returned to the church office.

Application To Work With Children

Please fill out the entire form and return it to the approprate person or the church office.

Health and Permission Form

This form is used for children's or Sunday School activities sponsored by the church. It actually consists of four seperate forms. The Health and Permission form, a permission slip, a hold harmless agreement and a photo release form. Please fill out all the forms and return them to the person in charge of your event or to the Church office.

If you have any questions about which form you need, you can call the church office at 330-896-1936 or send an email to 

Please Note: For some of the forms you will need the latest version of Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have it, you can download a copy for free at